The RCBS Rock Chucker is a reloading press perfect for those who want to get into reloading. It is a very sturdy reloading press that can easily handle large quantities of brass.
Rock Chucker comes with many features that make it great value for the money. It has an adjustable primer arm, powder measure, and die plate. The press is also made from cast iron, which makes it extremely durable.
RCBS Rock Chucker Review
- Brand Name: RCBS
- Product Dimensions: 20″L x 15″W
- Special Feature: Heavy Duty Cast Iron, Ambidextrous
- Included Components: Rock Chucker Supreme Press
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Item Weight: 0.01 Ounces
- Package Weight: 9.34 Kilograms
- Item Package Dimensions: 17.25 x 7.25 x 6 inches
- Item Dimensions: 20 x 15 inches
- Warranty: Lifetime.
RCBS 9356 Rock Chucker Supreme Press is a top-of-the-line single stage reloading press built for durability and performance. This press can handle any reloading job, from small to large calibers. With its heavy-duty construction, the Rock Chucker Supreme Press will give you many years of reloading use.
- The Rock Chucker Supreme Press is a sturdy, well-built press that can withstand much use and abuse.
- The press is designed for reloading both rifle and pistol ammunition, so it’s versatile and strong.
- The large opening and long handle make it easy to operate, even for those with big hands or limited dexterity.
- The press has several helpful features, such as a primer catcher and a spent primer tray, that make the reloading process easier and less messy.
- The Rock Chucker Supreme Press is backed by RCBS’s excellent customer service and warranty policy, so you can be sure you’re getting a quality product that will last for years.
Buying Guide for the RCBS Rock Chucker
Read customer reviews of the RCBS Rock Chucker online before purchasing. Make sure to compare reviews from different websites. Also, look for any common complaints or issues with the product. Take note of what reviewers liked about the product.
- Do research ahead of time on the item you want to buy, including comparing prices from different stores.
- Make a list of the pros and cons of the RCBS Rock Chucker Review before making a decision.
- Consider your budget and what features are most important when comparing prices.
- Be sure to factor in shipping costs and other potential fees when making your final decision.
Before buying an RCBS Rock Chucker, it is important to research the shop’s customer support or marketplace. This will make sure you can get help if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the RCBS Rock Chucker discontinued?
No, the RCBS Rock Chucker is not discontinued. It is still in production and available for purchase.
What does a rock chucker do?
A rock chucker is a type of machine used for crushing rocks. These machines are usually used in mining and construction operations. Rock chuckers can be stationary or mobile, typically with a large hopper that can hold multiple rocks.
The operator feeds the rocks into the hopper, and the machine then crushes them into smaller pieces. Some rock chuckers can also be equipped with a conveyor belt to move the crushed rocks to another location.
Are RCBS dies made in the USA?
Yes, RCBS dies are made in the USA. They have been manufactured in America since 1953 when the company was founded. All of their products are designed and engineered in-house in Oregon.
Where is RCBS manufactured?
RCBS is a company that manufactures ammunition reloading equipment. Its main office is in Oroville, California, and it has factories in both the US and Mexico.
Rcbs Summit Press Vs Rock Chucker Supreme
If you’re a reloader, you know that good press is essential to the process. There are a lot of different presses on the market, but two of the most popular brands are RCBS and Rock Chucker. So, which one should you choose?
In this blog post, we’ll take a detailed look at the Summit Press from RCBS and the Rock Chucker Supreme from Rock Chucker to help you make an informed decision. The first thing to consider is the price. The Summit Press is slightly more expensive than the Rock Chucker Supreme, but it’s also a higher-quality press.
Price: The Rock Chucker Supreme is your best bet if you’re looking for a budget option. However, if you’re willing to spend a little extra for a better-quality press, then the Summit Press is worth considering. Next, let’s take a look at performance.
Features: Both presses are made to work with standard dies and can be used for most types of reloading. However, the Summit Press has some features that make it superior to the Rock Chucker Supreme when it comes to performance. For example, the Summit Press includes an auto-indexing feature that allows you to quickly and easily change dies without removing your shell holder each time.
Performance: Additionally, the Summit Press has smoother ram operation thanks to its precision-machined parts, something that’s lacking in the Rock Chucker Supreme. Regarding performance, there’s no doubt that the Summit Press is the superior choice. Finally, let’s talk about durability.
Durability: Both presses are tough and will last for years with proper care. However, the Summit press does have one advantage in this area: its cast iron construction makes it much more resistant to wear and tear than the aluminum construction found on the Rock Chucker Supreme. As a result, your summit press will likely outlast your rock chucker supreme—even with heavy use.
The Rock Chucker Supreme Press is a great product. It is very well made and easy to use. In addition, the customer service at RCBS is excellent. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high-quality reloading press.
The Rock Chucker is an excellent product for a high-quality reloading press. It is well-built, easy to use, and produces consistent results.
I hope RCBS Rock Chucker Review will help you to make your decision easier.